Where will you be next Tuesday? Set aside ten minutes to complete your trip registration with Israel Outdoors. Here are 7 tips to get ready…
1) It does not matter what time you register
Registration opens at 10am EDT, but it doesn’t matter whether you register in the morning, afternoon, or evening. Everyone applying on September 10th gets the same status.
2) It does matter that you register on September 10th
Registration will only be open for a short period, and completing your application on “Registration Day” will significantly improve your standing. More: How to Apply
NOTE: Applied in the past? Register a day early on September 9th as of 12pm EDT.
3) Be sure to choose Israel Outdoors as your trip organizer
We are proud that Israel Outdoors is the most popular provider of Taglit-Birthright Israel trips over the past five years. Choose your gift wisely! More: Why Israel Outdoors
4) Submit a fully refundable deposit with your application
Your application only counts when it’s fully complete, which includes submitting your fully refundable trip deposit. More: Why a Deposit
5) Be prepared to choose a non-binding travel month and trip type
During the Primary Application, you’ll choose a preferred month of travel and trip type. This only gives us an idea of your interests, and it’s not binding. More: Trip Dates
6) View actual trip dates on the Secondary Application
Israel Outdoors will invite you to our Secondary Application after you register. This is where you can view and choose actual trip dates. Stay tuned.
7) Signing up with a friend? Be sure to coordinate in advance
Make sure your friend(s) also registers on time and also selects Israel Outdoors. You can tag your friends on our Secondary Application later. More: Traveling with Friends
Shana Tova – Happy New Year!
Tonight is the start of the Jewish New Year (5774). On behalf of everyone at Israel Outdoors, we wish you a shana tova — a happy, healthy, and sweet new year.