Want to earn money recruiting for Israel Outdoors?
Israel Outdoors is looking for high energy, well-networked students or young adults to join this year’s cohort of marketing and recruiting interns for the 2018-2019 Academic Calendar.
Israel Outdoors is an official organizer of trips funded by the Birthright Israel Gift. Israel Outdoors is committed, both philosophically and materially, to providing this once in a lifetime opportunity through a lens that focuses on connecting Jewish adults with the land of Israel.
As an Israel Outdoors Marketing & Recruitment Intern, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit a minimum of five people to attend a Birthright Israel trip through Israel Outdoors during the Winter season of 2018/2019 and the Summer season of 2019.
- Attend a training session, either physically or virtually, with the Marketing & Recruitment Manager.
- Schedule and attend weekly meetings, either physically or virtually, with the Marketing & Recruitment Manager.
- Work with Marketing & Recruitment Manager to create and execute a successful recruitment and marketing strategy.
- Update recruitment tracking system on a daily basis.
- Respond to any inquiries by the Marketing & Recruitment Manager in a timely manner.
Qualified candidates will have the following characteristics:
- High energy
- A passion for Israel and Birthright Israel
- Access to high impact networks
- Highly motivated to succeed and achieve goals
Israel Outdoors Marketing and Recruitment Interns will be compensated $30 for every participant (minimum 5 recruited), and will receive a $100 bonus for every 5 participants who attend a Birthright Israel trip with Israel Outdoors.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the form below.