Yale Campus Israel Experience
Yale Hillel is partnering with Israel Outdoors, the largest provider of Taglit-Birthright Israel trips, to provide trips this coming winter exclusively for Yale students. Join a 10-day peer experience in Israel unlike any other, and all for free.
How to Register for Yale’s Taglit-Birthright Israel Trip
For: Yale undergraduate students
Next Trip: March 2014. Exact dates will be available in September 2013
Register On: September 10, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT
Yale Contact: Amir Sagron – Israel Fellow | email@example.com | 203-804-8029
Israel Outdoors Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 202-537-0006
Yale Hillel trips are based off of the core Israel Quest itinerary, yet are often tailored with special events or lectures to enhance the group experience. Israel Quest is a 10-day Taglit-Birthright Israel trip designed for anyone with a spirit for adventure. The trip is about active travel, 3,000 years of Jewish historical exploration, and forming new cross-cultural friendships – from both your group and across Israel.
All trips for Yale students include:
- Visiting all of Israel’s major touring sites including Jerusalem, Masada, Tzfat, the Dead Sea, Tel Aviv, Jaffa, the Golan, and the Sea of Galilee.
- Cultural experiences such as a Bedouin tent dinner feast, a night on the town in Tel Aviv, an evening of modern Israeli music, and shopping at a local artists colony.
- The opportunity to connect with other Jewish young adults from your region.
- Meeting, interacting, and forming relationships with Israeli peers on leave from the army and universities.
- Top-notch staff including accredited Israeli outdoor guides/educators and dynamic North American chaperones from Yale Hillel.
Registration opens on September 10th for Israel Outdoors trips in December 2013 and January, February, and March 2014. If you would like to sign up for an Yale Hillel trip in Spring 2014, Summer 2014 or beyond, sign up below and you’ll receive the latest trip information. Learn more about how registration works and to receive the trip date information.